Sunday, September 14, 2008

bloggerama!

Ok, so in my last post I told ya'll about my new found hobby and how it wasn't so much (not at all really) the following of a trend but the genuine love of writing and reading that finally sucked me in. I actually enjoy writing this crap junk blog and thinking of new ideas to post even it does bore the heck out of everyone else... well I'm having fun :D. And seriously, I did put the disclaimer in about operating heavy machinery.

So I have this blog (considering a possible name change) and that's all well and good; But am I content to leave it at that? Nooooo... of course not, because once miss shannon climbs on a bandwagon, well, there is no climbing, we're talking jumping on with both feet like I'm trying win the Olympic High Jump. So... drum roll please.... tada... "domestic adventures in procrastination" has been launched... the latest addition to my blog family :). Pretty sure the name says it all, so let's see if we can maintain TWO of these dang things... lol. Hoping to set up a personal url so I can bring it all together in one place one day... I'll add that to my "to do list" ;).

Continuing with the whole blog theme I thought this would be a good time to mention a blog I've started following with my friends Trish, Chris, Sunny & Angelic... and btw we're blaming Chris for the original link ;)... love ya Chris... muah. "Confessions of a Pioneer Woman" is an amazing adventure in a woman's life from city girl to country wife. I've been following her blog for a few days and she's really a very good writer. But never content to let sleeping dogs lie two night ago I got sucked into the world of "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels". Oh my gosh! Can this woman ever write a tale... this is her love story with Marlboro Man, a real life, honest to goodness tale of romance and love found. If you choose to follow this link, be prepared to set aside a good 3 hours because you will not be able to stop reading once you get past Chapter II. Oh for the next installment... **sigh**.

1 What you say....:

Feisty Irish Wench said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

um...great.
now post something over there please
::raises eyebrow::